TAP Network Partners enjoy a number of privileges and benefits as a result of their commitment to TAP’s work. Most notably, TAP Partners are able to showcase their organization’s work and their commitments prominently on the TAP Network’s new Partner Action Platform. Other benefits include:
- Access to TAP funding and funding opportunities within the community
- Access to TAP funding and support for national and regional workshops
- Access to voting on TAP Steering Committee and other ballots
- Eligibility for upcoming leadership opportunities, including for national or regional engagement, or for the next 2022-2023 TAP Steering Committee
- Organization’s work and commitments will be showcased on TAP’s Partner Platform
- Featuring your work and key resources, events, and funding/partnership opportunities on the TAP Partner Platform
- Organization’s work be showcased through TAP’s multimedia “Storytelling Initiative,” Newsletter, etc
- Access to a broad, international community of like-minded organizations, including TAP’s membership and exclusive partnership listserv to promote engagement opportunities, events, resources, etc
- Ability to contribute to any TAP resources developed
- Ability to engage in working groups and/or serve as “focal points” of any TAP working/coordination groups
To become a TAP Partner, organizations must outline their specific commitments to implementing SDG 16 and/or towards accountability for the 2030 Agenda more broadly. If accepted as TAP Partners, each organization’s commitments and periodic updates on their progress are showcased publicly on the TAP Partner Platform. These voluntary commitments undertaken are subject to periodic reporting and review, must be aligned with SMART deliverables – Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Resource-based, and Time-bound – and, finally, aim to drive the advancement accountability for duty-bearers as well as peaceful, just and inclusive societies as the foundation of the 2030 Agenda.
Elevating your status to become a TAP Network Partner will ensure that your organization can be showcased on this platform and around TAP’s key advocacy and engagement opportunities and beyond. Additionally, TAP Partners going forward will be eligible for any funding opportunities put forward by TAP, as well as any leadership opportunities, including for national or regional engagement, or for the next 2022-2023 TAP Steering Committee.
Learn more: https://tapnetwork2030.org/join
Apply to become a TAP Network Partner: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/become-TAP-partner