TAP Network Strategic Plan
2023 - 2025
About the Strategic Plan
The TAP Network’s Strategic Plan 2023 to 2025 sets the strategic direction for the secretariat and network. It articulates who we are, what we strive to achieve, how we work and how we define our success.
It is informed by conversations with thousands of TAP’s members and partners across the world.
Who We Are
Our international coalition is made up of more than 400 civil society organizations
Learn about TAP Members & Partners
Transform people, institutions, and societies to support lasting change for a more peaceful, just, inclusive, accountable and sustainable world at all levels
We connect and convene a vibrant, dynamic, diverse and inclusive community of civil society actors working to advance SDG16+ at all levels, and to hold governments accountable to the SDGs more broadly.
- Connecting local to global: Providing platforms to ensure that the voice of local civil society and grassroots communities are reflected in global efforts to advance SDG16+.
- Partnerships: Expanding collaboration with key initiatives and partners around various SDG16+ issues to enhance SDG16+ implementation and accountability.
- Membership Engagement: Strengthening work within TAP’s membership to foster greater ownership and engagement with TAP’s collective work.
- National/Regional work: Utilizing TAP’s diverse membership to ensure effective collaboration from the national level, to the regional level and to the global level.
- Storytelling: Showcasing inspiring stories from civil society change-makers around SDG16+ through dynamic and innovative storytelling mediums.
- Accountability: Fostering greater accountability for SDG16+ and the 2030 Agenda overall by providing tools and resources for national-level efforts from civil society to hold governments accountable.
- Data/reporting: Working to support greater transparency in data for SDG16+, and ensure that civil society is equipped to monitor and report on the 2030 Agenda
- Capacity Strengthening: through Peer-Learning Enhancing peer-learning amongst TAP’s membership by providing opportunities for sharing of knowledge, experience and expertise
- Platforms for sharing: Building inclusive online platforms for civil society to share key resources, tools and reports, both within TAP’s membership and to a broader audience