- Work & Expertise
- Current Commitment
- Past Commitment
Organization Name:Liberians United to Promote Society Safety and Development
Organization Country Location:Liberia
Organization mission and work description:
To promote peace and sustainable development, good governance, participation of all in key decision making processes at both national, local, and community levels. We works to create awareness and sensitization on issues on national concerns through interactive forums, roundtable discussions, workshops, capacity building and training, TV and radio talk shows, and news papers publication among others.
Primary Contact Name:J. Kofa Torbor
Primary Contact Title:Executive Director
Additional Contacts Names:
Additional representative #1:Rebecca Roberts, Program Associate
Additional representative #2:Avenso H. Jackson, Project Manager
Additional representative #3:
Additional representative #4:
OUR INTERNATIONAL COALITION IS MADE UP OF MORE THAN 400 CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATIONS
Learn about TAP Members & PartnersWHO ARE TAP'S MEMBERS?
Organization's Work & Expertise
Organization's SGD16 Expertise:
- 16.2 - End abuse, exploitation, trafficking and all forms of violence against and torture of children
- 16.6 - Develop effective, accountable and transparent institutions at all levels
- 16.7 - Ensure responsive, inclusive, participatory and representative decision-making at all levels
Organization's Areas of Expertise:
- Global/UN Engagement & Advocacy
- Indigenous Peoples
- Gender Equality
- Children & Youth
- Capacity building/CSO training & education
Current Commitment to SDG16+
Summary of commitment:
our commitment will be clear demonstrated base on peformance with dededicated tasks assigned to our organizaton to implement and execute in a most successful way.
Organization's priorities and work in relation to commitment:
shal be prvided asap in detail but is provided as well.
Organization's work related to TAP network's SGD16+ work & accountability for 2030 Agenda:
our work is all related to the SDG16 and others.
Plan on engaging in TAP's work as a Partner:
- Regional Engagement Platforms and/or Regional Focal Point
- Exploring partnerships with like-minded organizations
- Exploring opportunities for hosting TAP Network national or regional-level capacity building activities
A COLLABORATIVE CAMPAIGN TO BRING THE WORK OF CIVIL SOCIETY ON SDG16+ TO THE 2019 HLPF.
Voices of SDG 16+: Stories of Global Action
Reports on Organization's Past Commitments
we shall work to remain committed to promoting all the TAP NETWORK agendas, programs, works, activities at all level.