About Osi Joe Touching Lives Initiative
Osi Joe Touching Lives Initiative’s mission is to facilitate the improvement of reproductive health rights among women in continuation of the humanitarian services of late Chief Mrs Janet Adetutu Ohiani who after retirement as a Matron dedicated her life in reducing maternal mortality through her non profit Maternity clinic. Women with HIV are supported by Center for Integrated Health Programs(CIHP) from the United States. The less privileged women who can not afford clinic bills are taken care of and their babies provided with necessities. Our organization also equip women with vocational skills and assisting with food, medications, clothes, household items, etc. We organize the youths into viable groups and co-operatives for them to thrive well in life thereby diverting their attention from terrorism. We assist school children in the remote areas with writing materials, bags, shoes, socks, etc. Recently we were able to save a family of 6 from the Northern part of Nigeria at the peak of BOKO HARAM invasion.
Osi Joe Touching Lives Initiative commits to:
- Facilitating the improvement of reproductive health rights among women.
- Equipping the less privileged persons with vocational skills.
- Catering for the less privileged persons through providing food, medications, clothes, household items, etc.
- Organizing the youths into viable groups and co-operatives for them to thrive well in business.
- Promoting and providing vocational skills training for girls, boys and young women who are less privileged. • Assisting less privileged children in schools with writing materials, bags, shoes, socks